Sunday, September 6, 2009

Good News/Bad News

I'll start with the bad news-

I lost my Mac. It was scrapped. They said it would cost more to replace the part than to just give me a new computer. So I ended up losing everything. At least I backed up all my pictures but I can't say the same for the rest of my stuff. Not really that big of a deal, I just had a lot of digital scrap kits I wanted to keep and things like that. Oh well, I've learned my lesson and now have an Apple Time Capsule hooked up to all the computers here.

Good news -

The replacement I got rocks! Best Buy didn't have anything comparable to my other one in stock so I got an upgrade. I went from a 20 inch to a 24 inch monitor and double the hard drive. I even get a free upgrade to Snow Leopard (the new Mac operating system) when they get in stock (which I just learned tonight they have it so I will be going to pick it up tomorrow!) If your curious this is the one I got.

In other good news -

I'm on the steering team for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). I am in charge of Hospitality. I'm excited and overwhelmed at the same time. It's going to be a lot of work but it will be worth it. I love going to MOPS and so does Kaylie and now I get to be involved (more). The down side is that I won't be able to volunteer much in Tylers' class this year. He says he's ok with it though. I will still be on with the PTA and for special occasions. I don't think his teacher is the type that really likes parents to volunteer much either - at least that's the impression I got. We'll see after the school year gets going.

I had some other things I was going to write but I can't seem to remember what they were. I really have to start writing things down more. Hey at least I'm doing better with my blog! Go me!

Have a wonderful Labor Day!


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: