Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Creative Techs

If you ever wanted to learn flash, dreamweaver, photoshop, lightroom or even more on digital photography then you NEED to check these guys out. They are offering all these courses for FREE! Yes I said FREE! And if you can't make it to the webinar when they hold them then you can watch the videos for a week after the class has been done. It's awesome. They are only into the second week of classes so you still have time. I signed up for photoshop, lightroom and the digital photography. I know it's a lot but like I said, I have a week to view the videos if I miss the class. I'm really excited about doing these. I can't wait to learn more.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
And in case you are wondering, no I'm not getting anything out of blogging about this. They ask everyone to spread it by word of mouth to keep it a free service but I'm doing it not only for that but because I think it's so cool. Plus they are based out of Seattle!

Oh and there is also the option if you want to learn at your own pace you can buy the courses where you'll be able to download the videos to your computer and they have extras with that too.

Alrighty I'm done praising them for now. I'll keep you posted on how my classes are going.

Later!


No comments: