Sunday, September 9, 2012

I'm back with big news!

 Well it's been a long time and I have a lot to catch up on but first my big news! I am now a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I'm so excited and a little scared too. Anyone who knows me knows that I am in no way a salesperson so this is completely out of character for me. I've always loved Stampin' Up products and thought it would be cool to sell them but I was always too scared to try. But I finally decided that it's time to step out of my comfort zone. At the very least I will be able to support my paper craft habit! 

 I'm still learning the ropes but you can order anytime with the link in the sidebar on the right or click here. You can also message me with any questions.

You can find the catalog here:

Or you can download the pdf here.


I do have some things that I've made recently that I will post later. I would have done it today but I spent the day revamping my blog as you may have noticed. I used the Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper - Digital Download
to create my background, header and all the extras, including my signature! I'm loving that Stampin' Up! has digital versions of their stuff. The possibilities are endless that way. (Wow I am starting to sound like a salesperson! )

On that note I need to end this but I will be back and trying to keep this as updated as possible. 


Take care!

Photobucket

No comments: