Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Got My Sizzix!

 I got my Sizzix Big Shot (113439) from Stampin' Up! and I can't wait to use it this weekend.



 I wish I could use it sooner but it looks like the weekend will have to do. I'm loving all the dies and embossing folders that Stampin' Up! has as well. I have an Epic 6 and before that had a cuttle bug but for some reason this Big Shot just called my name. It also seems much sturdier than the other 2 machines I had. 

 Oh and I finally took pictures of the cards I made. They aren't the best so I need to do a little editing or re take them. I promise to post them by this weekend (or hopefully sooner). I'm pretty excited about them. I'm not a card maker so this is a big deal for me. I just hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them.


 Well going to go hang with the kids for bit before bed. Have a great evening everyone!


Photobucket

No comments: