Monday, August 24, 2009

Watch Out

Another post in the same month! I'm on a roll. Now maybe I can keep this up. Ok I know, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Weekend in review:
Friday - not much, just worked. Pete went to get something stereo related done on his truck and his 'only be an hour or so' turned into an ALL DAY event. That shouldn't have surprised me though. It always works out that way.

Saturday - went to an all day crop with my friend Sarah. It was great. First time I stayed the whole entire time (9am - 9pm). I got 4 and a half pages done - which was good for me. I'm a slow scrapper. I'll post pictures as soon as I take them. I'm not as happy with them as I am with the ones I do at home. Maybe it's because I feel like I have to get a lot done when I'm gone so I rush.
I also won 3 door prizes - woot woot! Cool scrappy stuff. Sarah won a couple too and the big door prize - lucky her.

Sunday - went shopping for Tyler's birthday on Thursday. My baby is going to be 8 already! I can't believe he is getting so big. He won't even need a car seat anymore. :(

Today - worked and then had my yearly doctors visit. Everything went fine, now I just have to wait and see if I get a phone call or a letter in the mail. Hoping for the letter in the mail....

My Mac is STILL in the shop. Not even sure if they are working on it. They say they are but they also told me they shipped it a week before they actually did. So not liking Best Buy right now. I have never had any issues with them before now. This is ridiculous. I'm hoping that they don't need to do anything drastic and I can keep my hard drive. I hate waiting...


No comments: