Monday, August 31, 2009

Crop layouts and more

Well I finally took pictures of the pages I did at the crop on the 22nd. As I said before, for some reason I'm just not as happy with the ones I do at crops as the ones I get done at home. I'm sure it's probably because I take a lot more time at home. They aren't bad just different.

So here they are:




I did a 5th one but it's not finished. Not sure if I like the papers I picked. I may have to re do it, we'll see.

Here are 2 more that I did. The first one was before the cr
op and a total scraplift from this person - I love how it turned out. The second one I just did yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it too. Love the picture of Tyler.




I've also been playing with photoshop again. Trying to decide which picture I like better. Please let me know which one you like best.





So that's about it for now. I have some other things to post but I'm not quite done with figuring out how I want to do it.

Have a great week!


No comments: