Thursday, August 27, 2015

To come back or not to come back.....?


I used to keep this blog some what updated and as you can see I let it go. I'm thinking of blogging again mostly to share crafty things. I just don't know if I have the desire to keep up with it. Facebook makes me lazy. It's so easy to share on there and not have to write a post about it but on the other hand, sometimes it's nice. I guess I'll just have to see.

So what have I been up to, you ask? A lot of nothing really. LOL. No, seriously just your typical family stuff. I did start a short lived Esty store. I loved it but it got to be a little stressful (for me) and kind of took the joy out of making things. I don't do well with time lines. I like to create things at my own pace. And as this was mostly jewelry and key chains, I missed scrapbooking and paper crafting - which is what I really love. I enjoy the jewelry but I think I'd rather scrapbook if given the chance. Maybe one day I'll open it back up but I doubt I'll do custom orders. That was the most time consuming although it was what I sold the most of. Sigh.

For now I'm jumping back into the paper crafting world. Recently I've been helping my teacher friend, Morgan, decorate her classroom for the new school year.



I made most of the banners and helped to decorate the room. Isn't her room adorable?? :D

I've also been helping her with decorations for her and her sisters (she's a twin - how awesome is that?) 30th birthday party. Here are a few things I made in Silhouette Studio:


I think they turned out pretty cute. I still need to cut them out but that won't take too long.

Oh and I'm ready for the new school year - 


They turned out so cute! I love them. I also have teacher and staff gifts that I really want to post photos of but they will have to wait until after school starts so I don't ruin it for them ;)

Well I guess I should end this post now. It's getting long. I will hopefully be posting more. I do have a lot more to share :D 

Thanks for reading!




No comments: