Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's been a long time

Here I went and did it again. I let this thing go for too long and now I don't even know where to begin. Not a lot to catch up on though. Still deciding if that is a good or bad thing, hmmmm.... We had a nice Thanksgiving and I think the kids really enjoyed their Christmas. I won't bore you with pictures of all of it since there are a lot. If you'd like to see them just click on the 'My Photos' link over in the sidebar. They are all in my Picasa web albums.

I guess I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth just haven't been logging onto fa
cebook much or updating this blog obviously. Not sure why, just haven't had the desire to do so. I get so wrapped up in scrapbook sites that time flies and before I know it I don't have time to do anything else (computer related that is) with the exception of work. Ugh! That four letter word.

Anyway, the kids are doing great. I'm still fighting Kaylie with the potty training - well not fighting but she is so darn stubborn! I ca
n't imagine where she gets it from either ;) One of these days we'll get it though. I'm so tired of the diaper thing already.

I'm still making SVG's but I didn't get anyth
ing ready to share this time. I so need to find a better way to organize these things. I have so many!! I also found a new program that looks to be a pretty good competitor to SCAL. It's called Make the Cut
and I have to say it is pretty awesome. Much m
ore user friendly too. One thing I love about it too is that they have a gallery that you can link to right from the program where you can share and download svg's or mct files.

Alrighty time for some pictures. You didn't think I wouldn't post a few, did you?

I had so many favorites from the old time photos I had done of the kids that I got a bunch! Here are a couple of the ones I liked the most - and of course I had to scrap them!





And here is one I did of me and my brother (my first Christmas). I'm really happy with how it turned out even though the pictures aren't great (they were scanned from slides).
That's about it for now. I'd say with the new year and all I'd keep this up better but I know me ;) Maybe I'll surprise myself.

Have a wonderful new year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures !!! And my grandchildren:)

An Zeelmaekers said...

love it...